VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shell's profits announced, eleven billion, how's that for a result, a timely reminder that we're all in this together. I think not, and how about anyone living in a rural areas, bus services being cut, fuel prices ridiculously high, will any ordinary person be able to afford to travel. Well at least the government have announced an extra four million for mental health services, now I wonder what the trigger might be for people feeling low. Here you go, I've listened to your moaning, here's some Prozac, now back to work on your minimum wage, so you can keep us fat cats unto the manor we have become accustomed. Happy, happy, happy, joy, joy, joy.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Shell's profits announced, eleven billion, how's that for a result, a timely reminder that we're all in this together. I think not, and how about anyone living in a rural areas, bus services being cut, fuel prices ridiculously high, will any ordinary person be able to afford to travel. Well at least the government have announced an extra four million for mental health services, now I wonder what the trigger might be for people feeling low. Here you go, I've listened to your moaning, here's some Prozac, now back to work on your minimum wage, so you can keep us fat cats unto the manor we have become accustomed. Happy, happy, happy, joy, joy, joy.
:D:D There's a seat waiting for you in my and my mates potakabin at work. You'll fit right in T:

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
And they try and tell us the country's broke one of the next things you will see is the groups of property investors that are waiting for the mass repossenions of houses that will soon take place when interest rates go through the roof. Remember the last time the tories where in power and the interest rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then what will all the morons who voted for them do, probably complain like they always do and get back to reading the Sun:*

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
More good news, for Eric Pickles anyway, we're having to reinforce ambulances because people are becoming fatter, more favouritism to the wealthy and priviledged as the rest of us won't be able to afford to put weight on. And have you seen the weight of the current government front bench, Snosbourne looks like he's made of shinny rubber and is being gradually inflated, :)

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
I'm made up for them A: .....who owns shell again?

ah yes....the usual suspects......the same people making all the money from the banks???
making loads from oil and fuel too??
and they own BP too?

holy cat fish batman! :eek:

still that's nothing to worry about now is it. :*
back to sleep everyone! LOL:
night night!

Fuel retailers in Britain have kept prices at record high levels despite a drop in the average wholesale price they have paid for petrol.

Retailers have bought petrol at just above 39p since January 11, which is 2p lower than the prices earlier in the month, yet they have pushed the prices in gas stations up to unprecedented levels.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/163283.html

39p a litre?

so there is a whole pound in tax. that goes back to the very same dudes, in interest payments, to the Bank of England.
which they own as well.
never mind the extra few pence on the Litre ...................just for the fun of it.

oooh.......................... I could crush a grape

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
so there is a whole pound in tax. that goes back to the very same dudes, in interest payments, to the Bank of England.
which they own as well.
never mind the extra few pence on the Litre ...................just for the fun of it.

oooh.......................... I could crush a grape

fuel duty is 59p / Litre approx is tax + VAT I:

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fuel duty is 59p / Litre approx is tax + VAT I:
Think the point he's making is a little more subtle than that, the same group of crooks get all the cash and we really don't benefit from the tax on our fuel at all, therefore the argument that fuel is high because of the tax is an illusion.T:

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More good news again today, our PM Cameroon talks sternly about Mubarak and the behaviour of his ''thugs'' in Egypt. Oh, I'm sure you've got him worried Dave..:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts