BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all, off to work shortly, so ask away

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Any chance you could find the paint code for my van reg. W319 uoe
also a price for cambelt, fuel pump belt, water pump, crankshaft oil seals.
Lastly what's the recommended torque setting for wheel nuts on alloysT:

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any chance you could find the paint code for my van reg. W319 uoe H7H7 is the vw code
also a price for cambelt, fuel pump belt, water pump, crankshaft oil seals. 372.21+vat
Lastly what's the recommended torque setting for wheel nuts on alloysT:
crikey that i will have to look up lol are they vw ones?

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the answers are on the questions and yeah was waiting for t4virgin to ask me the distance between something or something lol

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh and just to let you know ive got techs in today....and im having a party!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Does the 1.9TD engine have an Oil cacher on it? and if so where is it?

I ask as i seem to constantly have a very oily oil breather pipe system and on an engine with 140 000miles on it i thought this may be full an need emptying?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Any chance of the part numbers for the 28mm front anti roll bar and brackets,links etc. Basically everything i will need to fit to my van.
I know its a big ask but got ripped right off with my rear one and want to make myself feel better about spending the cash on the front.
Cheers.:ILU:

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any chance of the part numbers for the 28mm front anti roll bar and brackets,links etc. Basically everything i will need to fit to my van.
I know its a big ask but got ripped right off with my rear one and want to make myself feel better about spending the cash on the front.
Cheers.:ILU:
email me the details of exactly what you need, ill get some prices together and if the price is right i can bring it down to lobbs for you, would of thought i would be heading into laucing at some stage as me brother lives there

[email protected]

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does the 1.9TD engine have an Oil cacher on it? and if so where is it?

I ask as i seem to constantly have a very oily oil breather pipe system and on an engine with 140 000miles on it i thought this may be full an need emptying?

Thanks
not as far as i remember but there is a seal on the breather itself and over time that can split, might sort you out?

·
Premium Member
5,238 Posts
Roughly, what's the estimated time for the belt change on the 2.5tdi? I would have to take a day off work to get it to you, would I be able to wait? It's got to be done, as on the basis it's overdue some going to have to hammer the credit card:(

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Roughly, what's the estimated time for the belt change on the 2.5tdi? I would have to take a day off work to get it to you, would I be able to wait? It's got to be done, as on the basis it's overdue some going to have to hammer the credit card:(
4.3 hours including water pump etc, 3.8 without water pump, youre more than welcome to wait although once youve walked around maidenhead for ten minutes you'll be suicidal H:H:H:H:H:

you could always bring some of jims crack whores down, we could have a mars bar party!

meatball you bring the finger pie!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
email me the details of exactly what you need, ill get some prices together and if the price is right i can bring it down to lobbs for you, would of thought i would be heading into laucing at some stage as me brother lives there

[email protected]
Thats great, thankyou. Will be in touch soon via e-mail.
Cheers,:ILU:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Are the new multivans available in the Uk or is it just the Caravelle? If yes how much are they standard with no extras, for the starline, comfortline and highline versions new.

Also how much are the new California beach and comfortline costing as standard.
Is there storage, cooker, fridge, elec hook up etc in the cali beach.

Thanks dazboi

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Can you tell me if the dash cluster marked VWZ7Z0G5883539 / 7H0 920 951 T had the multi function display? Or can you tell me the spec of the vehicle listed. I believe the clocks are from a '07 registered Caravelle. there are other stickers on the back of the clocks if they mean anything to you.

Turbo has been OK since our visit to you T: It had one relapse a while back when I decided to drive it sensibly, but it really does like to be revved to keep it clear.

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
My Springs on the German Multivan are "ProjektZwo T165"

was the ProjektZwo suspension a VW supplied option on the Multivan II ?

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
4.3 hours including water pump etc, 3.8 without water pump, youre more than welcome to wait although once youve walked around maidenhead for ten minutes you'll be suicidal H:H:H:H:H:

you could always bring some of jims crack whores down, we could have a mars bar party!

meatball you bring the finger pie!

So you've got the crack whores, I was going to get one to valet my van this morning (they'll do anything for a tenner) but I couldn't find one anywhere,

I'll have to bake a few for you daz it may take a while I:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts