VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
i'm sooo jealous!
i really want one but just dont have the space... time... patience... money... tollerant wife... ect, ect...
T:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love it, hey Adam.... I have none of them iether, I'm in the dog house as I type :( hey Lachlan ..... Do you know this beetle then or just know what your talking about? You having my worried now.

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
I love it, hey Adam.... I have none of them iether, I'm in the dog house as I type :( hey Lachlan ..... Do you know this beetle then or just know what your talking about? You having my worried now.
Me ? Know what I'm talking about ? LOL:

I don't know the Beetle but for seven hundred quid how good can it be ? 20 years ago seven hundred quid would have got you a half decent one ( I had loads, you could crash one and buy another the week after ) but now I'm not so sure. Hope I'm wrong though.. Good luck :D

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol, I hope your wrong too, it runs fine, needs new loom ideally, floor plans and heater channels by the looks of it and maybe a passenger door but other than that tickets boo! :ILU:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Look what I brought a few weeks ago. A 1966 bug was ment to be fully restored but yep I've spent loads on her already :eek: she is lovely though. I swaped her for my t25 in the hope to gut my spending on all things vws I:But no such luck. Must admit I'm well chuffed with her and my impatience does not help as I want it all done now ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts