VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
:eek: dude they look sick saw ure van up at the fest , you got some serious reach on those things ,although were they leaking as looked like a bit of fluid was comin out?
van looked sweet as usual :ILU:
Jumpin Jaks van is on hydraulics rather than bags, and he only finished the back end at 6.00pm to head for Vanfest, he knows its leaking a little fluid and it is one of the next jobs to sort along with doing the front end next week, best van at the show for me, absolutly loved it, reckon we need a video on here on the rear action.............so quick

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
Looks cool and also really handy when you need to renew the underseal on your van. OOOOOOh you could use it for overtaking old grannys too to look over the top of them. Cant wait until the completed article goes on you tube T:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Have to with you there rod best for me too can`t wait to see the front and in action

·
Registered
542 Posts
Hi Guys, Just got home, it really makes the hard work worth while when I read comments like Rods and Shukes etc. Thanks. :)

... And Coleset4, it is higher than a tractor but can also go as low as a Go Kart! When I've got the new 17's on this week and the front kitted out, it will be on the floor. I will start a new thread in the next few days, and will try and get a video sorted. Many Thanks
Jak. :ILU:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Have you sourced a pair of front ramms yet Jak?
Every things sorted and ready for fitment, will send you a few pictures when I'm done so you can get some ideas. OH, and I must apologise for the rusty underneath, I didn't get enough time to paint it, but it will be going beige to match the interior, now thats gonna be hard to keep clean!

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Every things sorted and ready for fitment, will send you a few pictures when I'm done so you can get some ideas. OH, and I must apologise for the rusty underneath, I didn't get enough time to paint it, but it will be going beige to match the interior, now thats gonna be hard to keep clean!
nice touch underneath mate,you will have to polish that bit as well now.....cant wait to see it in the flesh....:cool:

:D

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
wont win best budget van any more I:,looks good jak T:,how smooth is the drive in normal driving mode ?

selling the bentleys now then I: if so i have a kidney i can sell T:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts