VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
Sorry if this is in the wrong place or if I am not allowed to do it. I have just had a side window refitted and rattle on my engine fixed by these guys below. I got a great service at pretty short notice too. Give them a shout if you are around the Chester/Mersey/Cheshire area John and his dad might just be able to sort out your problem. I was given their details from this forum too - and no I don't work for them.

http://www.jc-campers.webs.com/

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Told you coxie is a good guy didn't I?
You did and you were right. He even sorted out my engine squeak which tunred out to be a badly fitted belt that had been wrapped around alsorts of pulleys instead of just going around the edge of them - it sounded like a load of nesting sparrows were under the bonnet. John also went to the touble of cutting a bit of rubber seal to fill a gap where my window seal had been cut short when it was fitted by the previous owner - I did not even ask him to do it so well chuffed!

John and his dad did get a bit of a shock when they removed the under engine cover - it was full of fire extinguisher powder from my starter motor fire last week...... Sorry chaps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts