VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any reviews on any work completed there? I'm really thinking of booking my van in tomorrow for a pop,top with these guys!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Paid him a visit today and booked mine in.
He had a T5 in he was working on and let me have a good look around it.
He uses Westdubs scissor hinged front openers, plenty of reviews on here about them - most of which very favourable. I'm happy enough with what I've seen and heard to book a date and pay a deposit.
He's currently booking vans in for the end of May, given he's over run with customers must say something...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paid him a visit today and booked mine in.
He had a T5 in he was working on and let me have a good look around it.
He uses Westdubs scissor hinged front openers, plenty of reviews on here about them - most of which very favourable. I'm happy enough with what I've seen and heard to book a date and pay a deposit.
He's currently booking vans in for the end of May, given he's over run with customers must say something...
Since my post I went over to see him and had a look around and a chat with him really nice guy, and I'm booked in to have mine done end of April ?I had a look around the same t5 only this Saturday when I paid my deposit and got to say that the workman ship looks very very very good and the price is amazing to have a colour coded (gel coat) roof and bed fitted for 2500 is very reasonable I think T: And the roofs do look good quality to, I'll get some pics of mine up when he's done it so you can take a peek!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts