VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i just thought i tell you that earlier today me and my kids were about to go in to tesco`s and two men come up to me whilst i was getting out my t4 and said have i entered any events or shows? my answer was no because i hadn't and they turned round and said that i am not welcome to attend shows and events and if i did they will do my t4 over????all this was said in front of my kids it was pretty pointless and unnessary?I didnt see what they were driving so i dont know if i was just someone shouting off or what?has anyone else encountered any1 like this?

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Jeez there's some horrible people around - don't sweat it mate. As you say, it's a v tidy van, they're probably just jealous!

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
This is odd! I can't see why they'd say something like that.

·
Premium Member
4,760 Posts
sounds like a pair of ers too me:*

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Strange for them just to say that,did you give them a side glance or sommatI:its just not cricket dear chap.But thats the society we live now

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Strange for them just to say that,did you give them a side glance or sommatI:its just not cricket dear chap.But thats the society we live now
Yes, or their transit wasn't up to the standard of your van. They thought they'd be in with a chance of the local village show and shine but you ruined there chance at winning £50 and the possibility of starting their own installation company..............

·
Registered
360 Posts
"me and my kids were about to go in to tesco`s".................. Well there's your first mistake!

Seriously though there are some weirdo's on the planet, sounds like you met a couple of knuckle draggers. Were their wellies on the wrong feet cutting off their circulation!

Time to move to Somerset I reckon.

B

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Where in Devon was it? I saw two guys kick in a guy who had a bay pick up in a carcark in Plymouth, huge thugs
funny you should say that as i didnt want to name and shame but it was plymouth i was visting a family member in hospital at derriford and stopped in there to collect a few things for the way home.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts