VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

jealous bullies..........

5K views 55 replies 34 participants last post by  t4badboy 
#1 ·
hello i just thought i tell you that earlier today me and my kids were about to go in to tesco`s and two men come up to me whilst i was getting out my t4 and said have i entered any events or shows? my answer was no because i hadn't and they turned round and said that i am not welcome to attend shows and events and if i did they will do my t4 over????all this was said in front of my kids it was pretty pointless and unnessary?I didnt see what they were driving so i dont know if i was just someone shouting off or what?has anyone else encountered any1 like this?

#13 ·
Yes, or their transit wasn't up to the standard of your van. They thought they'd be in with a chance of the local village show and shine but you ruined there chance at winning £50 and the possibility of starting their own installation company..............

#15 ·
"me and my kids were about to go in to tesco`s".................. Well there's your first mistake!

Seriously though there are some weirdo's on the planet, sounds like you met a couple of knuckle draggers. Were their wellies on the wrong feet cutting off their circulation!

Time to move to Somerset I reckon.

B

#35 ·
Society is going to the dogs....

I had a rage incident the other week , from a terd in a transit ..

my vans better than yours...bla..bla... totally ignored until he got out of his van with his arms in air firing threats...

I practice martial arts....

he got back up and got back in his van..

maybe his van was better than mine....god bless

moral of the story is..... THERE C*CK's ignore them and walk away. Rasp:

#41 ·
I genuinely am stunned to learn this.
Van rage / jealousy. Crazy. I'm going to get myself a couple of small crossbows for in the van now.

Would the tesco have security cameras covering that part of the car park ? If so report to the police for sure and tell them the dicks threatened your kids with rape. With vid footage and accusation like that they'll end up on a nasty register hopefully. They could just be weirdos or they could be serious (and weirdos).

Bizarre.
I hope your kids weren't too flustered.
If it ever happens again or you see them elsewhere try to get a few photos of their faces on your phone (covertly I'd suggest!).

#44 · (Edited by Moderator)
I had a similar encounter recently, I was parked up and just about to take the dog for a walk when a guy came over and started looking round the van he asked if I was selling it which i replied no then he starts saying he would'nt want the heap parked outside his house anyway and that if he had his way if burn it ! I would have clumped him but he looked like he never really quite managed his times table at school and chase farm mental unit at to far away, so yes there are some weird, crazy, nut jobs about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.