VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Jimbo's Black Van

25K views 45 replies 20 participants last post by  Jimbo 
#1 ·
I could have sworn I had a post running in here ... Oh well, here is about 10years worth of development and travels to have a look at !

The Van that started the Forum ...

See less See more
#2 ·
Some great pics Jimbo, I remember reading about this special van back in 2006 on the first forum, the year I bought my first t4.

Do you still own the Polaris? I've had mine for about ten tears now an SLTX an old gal now.

Ok im of back to team white now.

All the best

Dave

#8 ·
I have tried several other wheels during the 12 years I have had my Van, always keep coming back to the trusty old zwo's so they aren't going anywhere I'm afraid :D

Besides, once I have polished up I am still going to need a set of winter wheels T:

#17 ·
These haven't seen the light of day in a few months ... in a hope that they would magically not stick out so far, I trued them on again ...

12x15 rears and 9x15 fronts ... Its just not going to work is it :confused:

I just can't bring myself to let them go tho LOL:

#19 ·
nice wheels jim...

either zender sports or gotti non splits...

didnt see this thread...

i am working on a simular spec wheel at the mo for a customer...9j x 15 et15 rear bands with a 3.5inch dish and 275 60 15 radial bfg tyres.....we have the same type poke....

We are in the process of having some plastic archs made to accomadate the poke and also playing with some super size wedges in wood to determine the amount we need to clear...T:

sweet wheels....worth a few quid those....

whats the rear mounting faces like on them?...thickness...any movement for a skim!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.