VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Pedal box guru
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm becoming more and more disallusioned with the forum in it's present incarnation.:(

If I don't renew my membership when it becomes due, what will I still be able to see/post on.
(If I do still visit!)

Just planning what I do from here really.

Cheers Trev.

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
You will still have the ability to post but you wont be able to see the technical stuff. Dare i ask what the issue is here, or have you just had enough generally? We all get frustrated on here some times for one reason or another but none of its real and you can detach from it by pressing the off button. I find going outside and hitting lumps of metal with big hammers helps on the rare occasion something rattles me.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
reckon the forum's the best its been for a long time, but its not just about being behind a keyboard, its being out there with the other nutters who frequent this place...............

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
reckon the forum's the best its been for a long time, but its not just about being behind a keyboard, its being out there with the other nutters who frequent this place...............
Ditto

Having just spent another great weekend away with the T4 forum I can only agree that there is more to this site than just adding posts.............

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Its simple ..if you like the forum you stay ... if you don't like it you go somewhere else, its your choice and that simple. T: Please lets not make this into another boring thread, if you want to watch a boring soap flick the tele on. T:

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Its simple ..if you like the forum you stay ... if you don't like it you go somewhere else, its your choice and that simple. T: Please lets not make this into another boring thread, if you want to watch a boring soap flick the tele on. T:
Yer but Hollyoaks is on soon and theres one hell of a lot looking people on there than on here!!!!!!!! I:

hope this keep it from being boring..and if you dont like it switch channels or read another thread..Rasp:

T:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Is that the new take that calendar?... god they've let themselves go....

·
Pedal box guru
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

Hi Mikey,

Back to the original question:-

[If I don't renew my membership when it becomes due, what will I still be able to see/post on.
(If I do still visit!)]

There is no mention of going anywhere else. (Though I am a member on several other forums) So I don't really see the relevence of your answer.

Sorry I asked a question which could potentially bore you, that was not my intension.

Trev.

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
I'm sure Mickey is not saying you are not welcome bud, just telling it how it is. If you stay we will be glad to have you especially as you have given so much help and advice to others in the past. There is just too much negativity on here and it becomes a bit tiresome generally and when you publicly announce your discontent it drags the whole forum mood down. Obviously we are going to take a negative view of that as mods regardless of who it comes from. Hope it makes sense bud :ILU:

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Hi Mikey,

Back to the original question:-

[If I don't renew my membership when it becomes due, what will I still be able to see/post on.
(If I do still visit!)]

There is no mention of going anywhere else. (Though I am a member on several other forums) So I don't really see the relevence of your answer.

Sorry I asked a question which could potentially bore you, that was not my intension.

Trev.
Not getting in to a big debate, you have been a member on here for a while so i thought you would have known what you can and not see as a member or a non payed up member, you will not be able to see the tech stuff. I just thought it was going to be another dig at the forum and posted my responce. T:

·
Pedal box guru
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not getting in to a big debate, you have been a member on here for a while so i thought you would have known what you can and not see as a member or a non payed up member, you will not be able to see the tech stuff. I just thought it was going to be another dig at the forum and posted my responce. T:
Hi,

Thanks.

I have always been a paid up member since PAY TO VIEW was introduced! So I have no knowlege of what I would and would not be able to see.

Sorry for my ineptitude.

Trev.

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Trev, click "logout" under the T4 badge top right of the screen.

Then view the forum as a Guest.

That should answer your questions.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
My misus is an un registered member and can see more than a guest can???

now thats confused you...........................and me..:confused:

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
And me.

Back to square 1 then eh :confused:

one sure fire way to find out, just wait till it expires and see.

If you can access everything you need, happy days. If not, then you have a decision to make.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Hi,

I'm becoming more and more disallusioned with the forum in it's present incarnation.:(

If I don't renew my membership when it becomes due, what will I still be able to see/post on.
(If I do still visit!)

Just planning what I do from here really.

Cheers Trev.

Would be a shame to loose another very knowledgable peep...

In a way it would be cool to give the guys who help out so many members a free membership. Just my opinion. Write a good tech how to guide= get a free membership?? Offer a pedal exchange service= get a free membership?? Seems like many of the older members are slowly drifting away from here which is a real shame as these are the guys with the knowledge, advice and insight which keeps this place rolling.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts