VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK we are having a joint meet with the Leicester area guys this month on the 28th June at the Husbands Bosworth Festival. Beer, bands and camping will all be available and even a chance t o get in the T4 / T5 Magazine so remember to get your vans cleaned for this one! Nobby from the Leicester are will be along shortly with full details.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Husbands Bosworth festival and party in the park 2014
Charity event I help organise held in the grounds of Bosworth hall , admission is free just tell them your with the vw clubs(be aware the Royal British Legion will try to get £3 out of you for charity ;-) ). You can turn up when you like theres no restrictions on times , dogs are welcome but please keep them on a lead, there is refreshments and beer tent but feel free to bring your own food and beer ( bbq welcome but off the ground and not on his lawn lol)
Toilets will be there from Friday evening till sunday morning sometime? We dont charge for the camping as we dont know how many will turn up so!! I hope the posh loos will cope , as these are donated hence no charge for camping.
thanks very much see you there

·
Registered
950 Posts
Unfortunately can't make this one as we're already double booked for the 28th & don't think I'll be able to squeeze a 3rd event in....I guess at least it will give someone else the chance to get their van photographed I:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
From the Husbands Bosworth Website

Details:

A Country festival set in the village of Husbands Bosworth (Leicestershire) on the grounds of a historic private country mansion. The festival is held to raise money for several charities and local community groups and is attended by approx 2000 visitors for a day of classic vehicle exhibitions, military machinery and displays, hovercraft rides, farm machinery, model trains, stalls, rides, etc. In the evening everyone gathers for a picnic and live music in the park.

Venue:

Bosworth Hall Park, Husbands Bosworth, Leicestershire

Date:

Saturday 28 June 2014

Event time:

Gates open at 10.30am

Costs:

Children under 16 free, adults £3 all day and evening

Contact details:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Try and get to this, it's the most laid-back and friendly show you'll go to this year and a great crack. T:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yes your more than welcome to turn up friday !! Hope we hold on to this weather:D

·
Registered
950 Posts
Every year I try to get to this but yet again I'm busy....well it does coincide with my daughters birthday (I think she needs to change it) I:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts