VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back to the sea side again
Margate on the harbour arm. Toilets at the end or over the wall chip shop not far away so hope the evening's weather is going to be kind to us I:
Wednesdsy 26th July from 7.30pm..Last Wednesday of the month as normal.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Might try and make this as it's local. Jyst fyi been a couple of incidents at the harbour where lifeboat has been blocked in so think they're going to get hotter on anyone not parking in the right part. As long as you're in the bays on the arm itself will be fine though.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might try and make this as it's local. Jyst fyi been a couple of incidents at the harbour where lifeboat has been blocked in so think they're going to get hotter on anyone not parking in the right part. As long as you're in the bays on the arm itself will be fine though.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Might get a bit tight if the weather is good but we are normally able to get in the bays T:

·
Super Moderator
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm really sorry guys but I'm not now going to be able to make this. I need to get my van recovered back to the yard where I do the work and it needs to go tonight as I'm away with work tomorrow :( was really hoping to make it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts