VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

June Meet 2013 - VW Expo Stonor Park, nr Henley

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Emmett 
#1 ·
#3 ·
it's this Sunday!

Look forward to seeing everybody thereT: We'll be there in force with the Berkshire region - hoping to have over 30 vans in our lineupT:

#5 ·
Witney meet at mcdonalds at 7.00am on sunday, to leave at 7.15am, then meet at the H Cafe Berinsfield for 7.45 to leave at 8.00am

#11 · (Edited)
I've posted this elsewhere, but want to make sure that I say it to all who came today and all who are part of our merry gang T:

What a day! Last month, as I said before, saw this group pass the 2 yr mark. Today we had 32 vans in a club line up at Stonor Park, opposite the Split Screen Van Club - the start of the scene opposite it's latest incarnation. I've just added 4 people to the facebook group, taking the numbers to over 200 members. I'm very proud to be part of a group that comes together so well, has such a great attitude and is so open to new members. It really made my day today to walk down and see so many of you there waiting to line up. Thanks for your efforts & making this group what it is. Massive thanks Keli-ann Brewer for all your help today, you're a star. Thanks to Berkshire Transporters for the support too - we're all the same club as far as I'm concerned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.