VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here goes
if u r invited for a meal by someone does this mean u go on the understanding the host is supplying the food for free ?
or does this mean u turn up n bring ur own food ?

need to know wat use think .....
i will then give u the real situation saga and see if i am in the right
thx quick replies please as want to post the situation up asap
thx chuffin

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
host to supply (but i may cross there palm with a few £ )
but i wouldnt take any food :ILU:

what you talkin about wilis

·
offside customs
1,818 Posts
think its a friendly jestue adam as in go out wi your lass and your friends for a chin wag youll be payin

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i will post the real situation soon its on the simalar lines but not food related ...keep thoughts comin

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
If its at their home, I would ask out of courtesy if they'd like me to bring anything in addition to beverages. If its out out, then I would expect to be paying for my share T:

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
in yr case adam,its usually turn up with loads of gear....but expect everyone else to cook it for youI:
my opinion is,turn up totally empty handed,but leave fit to burst:D
ps.i dont seem to get invited out much?

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i fink 5 more responses and i will give u the proper tale then see if im right in thinkin an invite is an invite

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
If "invited" out then grub should be on the "inviter" but you shouldn't feel bad about paying a share

If invited round to Someones house, taken your kids and eat them out of house and home!

If asked out by the opposite sex then they should have to pay especially if you lot are even half as good looking and intelligent as me :D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts