VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just bought some Audi A6 wheels with part number 4A0601025P. I am just wondering if the stand wheel nuts fit before I start taking my old ones off to put these on, and also panicking as read a couple of threads and not sure what the load rating is on these!!!

Can anyone offer any advice please?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Standard T4 bolts only fit standard T4 steels and genuine T4 alloys.

I can't find the exact load rating of the A6 alloys at the moment but rest assured they're no higher than 650kg each....more than likely lower.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, I am struggling to find the load rating on these as well.

If they are lower does that mean that I shouldn't fit them to my van? Mine by the way is a 1.9td on a V plate.

·
Registered
751 Posts
If they are lower does that mean that I shouldn't fit them to my van? Mine by the way is a 1.9td on a V plate.
If the front or rear axle weight of your van is more than 1300kgs then no.

Check the black plate on the landing panel for your exact weights.

·
Registered
131 Posts
4A0 601 025 L is rated at 620Kg.........not sure what difference the L in place of the P makes but it is a similar A6 wheel.

Some of the S6 wheels are rated at 725kg.

I'd ring Audi who can usually help by giving a link to the relevant TUV Certificate.

You will need different wheel bolts as the originals are M14 with 14mm spherical rad seats and the Audi wheels will require M14 with a 12mm spherical radius seat x 35mm long.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts