VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

currenty drive an Astra Van for shifting stuff about but it was prooving too small. Seeing as my recent daily drivers have been a Mk4 Golf TDi and now a Skoda Fabia VRS I decided to stick with the good old VAG route and buy T4.

Couldn't afford to buy a really nice one but managed to snap up a 2.5 TDi 88bhp one, SWB panel van fairly cheap. It's X reg and was advertised as having a noisy gearbox.

On the way home I quickly discovered that it was more than just noisy - it has no 5th gear!! So I need to get that bit sorted.

Already been on the look out for some tasty bits like clear indicators, wheels etc.

Really pleased with how nice it drives though (even without a 5th gear!) as when i've need a bigger van i've be loaning my mates Transit . . . say no more. :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi Phill, welcome to the forum. Plenty of help on here when you need it, a good bunch of guys.

Register on here and open up all the threads for more.

·
Registered
728 Posts
welcome to the forum mate hope you get your box sorted out soon then on with the pimping

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers - 'tis paid!! Worth a tenner for valuable information all day I say!! Hopefully it will help me track down a gearbox so I can start using it.

Am I wrong to get this excited about a van?! lol.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Cheers - 'tis paid!! Worth a tenner for valuable information all day I say!! Hopefully it will help me track down a gearbox so I can start using it.

Am I wrong to get this excited about a van?! lol.
Maybe a little sad but no wrong!!Rasp:..enjoy the place Fella...its got a real nice attitude to it and the helps always there when you need itT:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts