VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Somebody stop me!
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Movelite Pro Square for about £100 less than everyone else is selling them at and the internal sleeping compartment and groundsheet included. I wanted a Khyam but having seen the higher end Outdoor Revolution stuff in the flesh the quality is awesome. There are no more listed from the company but those that are interested might be worth dropping them a message T:

Check it out on eBay!

·
Somebody stop me!
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Just got myself an Ebay bargain awning.

Result Jimmy, lots more happy camping then T:
3 years of van ownership i finally persueded Gemmima an awning is a good idea, if your going to rough it whats the point in owning a van in the first place, thats what i say T:

·
Somebody stop me!
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just been out and bought a mahooosive length of awning rail for the rain gutter and a genuine Outdoor Revolution drive away kit to make re-tethering it a bit easier. Its surprising how things add up, another 45 quid gone on bugger all. Hey ho, cant ait to try it out which is looking like it will be in November for my birthday T:T:T:T:T:T:T:

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Just been out and bought a mahooosive length of awning rail for the rain gutter and a genuine Outdoor Revolution drive away kit to make re-tethering it a bit easier. Its surprising how things add up, another 45 quid gone on bugger all. Hey ho, cant ait to try it out which is looking like it will be in November for my birthday T:T:T:T:T:T:T:
My rails flanged! Rasp:

:D

·
Somebody stop me!
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only paid £150 for mine with the sheet and inner tent:* Seemed the going rate as far as I was aware:confused:
£150 would be the going rate for the Movelite square but not the Movelite Pro square. Being the pro version it has the inner, groundsheet, porch, heavier material (Revtec 5000 not the 3000 the standard has), steel poles and the ability to add one or more zip in annex to it. Believe me bud i did plenty of research on it on Ebay and Google shopping searches. It arrived this morning and i have just finished checking everything off and the quality is simply awesome T:

Movelite Pro Square -

Movelite Square -

·
Somebody stop me!
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks propper job that does mate T:
Thanks mate, its mega quality and i cant wait to try it out T: One of these bad boyz would sort you right out bud cos its got the 2 berth inner tent included in the bundle. Its even got patterned zip up curtains, madness!

See you tonight bud, looking forward to checking out the new wheels T:T:

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Yep.. Sling the Mrs in there for the weekend, kids and dog too :D sorted LOL:
Plenty of time mate :ILU: Vango will do for now :ILU:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts