VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Just had the call a couple of hours ago that I can pick up my new 180 Sportline Kombi on Tuesday afternoon at VW Benfield Newcastle.

Ho Ho Ho!

Ordered last week in April, was suppposed to get it second week in October, getting it third week in December.

I have also just ordered some steel rims & tyres off a forum member to drop it onto over the winter months.....happy days!

I'm more excited than the kids are for christmas!!!

*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>

·
Registered
502 Posts
A:A:A:

We ordered ours in the last week of March and still waiting.

Supposed to be on it's way over this month but still has to be converted in to a WAV for my daughter so it's anyone guess when we will get the call.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
So late in the month I'd leave it till jan 1st for registration.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Happy days A:A: they do take a while but they are very nice, did you get lwb or short?

dont wait for the plate change get a private one from dvla some good T5 plates starting at £250 *<:)>*<:)>

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello

I honestly dont think it makes that much difference these days when it is registered...

I have myself what I consider a beauty of a reg off DVLA........

T5 00 VWT ....£250 of their website.........& thats how it will appear on the plate....not too abusive.

Was also quoted £505 for insurance at the very end of November.....just spoke to them today & it is now £630....which I suppose I cannot grumble with considering the cost.

Tried to get a tank full of fuel for the late delivery but he would'nt have it.......shy bairns get nowt!!!!

They also wanted £180 for a full set of VW seat covers.....I am sure I can get a set somewhere else cheaper, I did however opt for the rear bumper protector off VW, they will also fit it for me.

I have a bottle jack at home which just as well as you dont get one with a Sportline.......circa £34000 & no jack......taking the Michael I think myself.

Ah well....just need the van now.....11am Tuesday Morning......happy days!:D

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
I picked mine up today - there is a jack in mine. No spare wheel just the special inflation kit, which is under the passenger seat.

Well chuffed with mine. T:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well the sales man is just talking **ite.......

Ah well there might be....

What is your first impression.....is yours a SWB Kombi also?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey mate that is a corker.....same colour as mine, except I have went for the black wheels....

Good luck with it.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts