VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Have always looked at the forum but have alot of questions I'll ask later about my van but for now its a hello!

I have an 06 T5 and am in the New Forest this weekend, Can I yurn up at your Weekend event without a ticket and pay for the day? Would be awesme to see that many T4's and T5's should start me thinkning of what I can do to my van :)

Dan

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am sure you can turn up and pay on the day it is a big place ask jim, hes the man who runs this site and organise it, more the merrier I say.
Feebs 73T:

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Yep I think you can pay day entry and come see the vans but you will have to park in the public parking

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I did exactly that last year. Parked up in the public area and paid as a normal day punter. Then walked through and had a good old nosey at other vans and a chatted to a few folks. Went round the museum and exhibits, then the house and watched the falconry display, had lunch, looked at a few more vans and then went home. It was good to see all those vans with all those ideas. Got my kitchen pod idea and design from Gazhow when he was there last year too T:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts