VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Previously went by: Holburn
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello av just joined the Forum paid my Deposit today on a base 1.9 SWB T5 in white , had a look round and obviously there is a colour / Van type jovial banter goes on ..... Al in gud fun a hope ... Pmsl
Anyway am in Consett Co. Durham so one more for the NE meets and further afield eventually. Bot the van cos a love the look and versatility of nem over other choices / makes... Al bring no blasphemy onto the forum by naming names lmao
Anyway gt the van to disappear off at weekends with my bike in the back , Z1000 07 model, wheel the bike out and av gt sum wer to doss dwn in the dry , done a few bike rallies in the rain , still will at times!
Van has 69k on the clock , one owner been sourced for me by a company and they are getting it for me colour code bumpers , wheels , lining the back , fitting Captain seats for me , shudder gt the van Mid Jan and nen hit the open road , without the bike at nat time of year tho ....
Hope a fit in guys n gals av gt loads of questions obviously, be gentle with me , al start waving as soon as a gt behind the wheel
Al the best for New Year
Haggiszed

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
welcome in mate, is your keyboard missing some letters LOL:

T:

·
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
welcome in mate, is your keyboard missing some letters LOL:

T:
Nah divnt fink so , sorry bout nat ;) , unfortunately its the way the voices say it in me head lol I:
Thanks for the welcome guys , been watching T4`s for an eternity but the mileage was always a factor , long term investment and all nat , nis van has only 69k on the clock so wen and if time comes to upgrade am hoping it will resell , not nat am finkin of sellin it already as a aint evn got it yet , roll on to the end of January :D

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
welcome aboard fella,,,, its a shame you bought a t5 though we could have been really good freinds.....I:
Don't worry your pretty little head, there are plenty of others with similar good taste I: only joking Mr Dinosaur Rasp: Welcome to the forum

·
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A:
Well it's official van arrives Jan 20th , not seen it yet! An am smitten by the Modbug , already counting my pennies aside for a set of coil overs prob go with CMC reading around the Forum , love the look of vans nat hav been done already!
Gotta sell my Tdi Golf , gt potential buyer lined up , nat will release a bit of funding to lavish on my new found Love
:ILU:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts