VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All used but very good condition - only for sale due to me getting an extra pair of windows fitted to our ex-AA van and therefore no longer suitable for us - at the time Just Kampers didn't do screens for barn door windows (not sure they even do now) so I cut up the rear side window screens (that I didn't need at the time) to make ones for the barn door windows, complete with cut-out for the high-level brake light. As you can see, I even re-sewed on the edging material, and personally I think they look pretty comparable to the originals!

7-Piece set consisting of... windscreen, front driver's and passenger's windows, sliding door and opposite side windows, and barn door windows (shown on top in the photo). Complete with the bag and a few extra suckers. £75

Single rear tailgate window screen (from the original set) £20

If someone wants to buy the full set but requires the tailgate screen rather than my hand made barn-door ones, I will swap them over for the same price if it's not already been sold.

Collection in person from Leamington Spa (CV31 2AR) preferred but could post at cost if required (I'd have to find out how much and let you know if this was required - they are not very heavy just a bit bulky)

Thanks

Mike

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Pete

Yes it's still available - would you want it posted? Looks like postage would be £6.75 or £6.30 (depending on 1st or 2nd class)

Thanks

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts