VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m Greg and I’m a T4 addict. I’m 25 and had a white LWB 2.4d since March this year. I’m a mechanic and live in cheddleton but work in stoke. if anyone local wants meet up for a general chat for needs any advice with work on there van or maybe even a hand (if you ask very nicely) a maybe able to help out another T4 nut, but having said that I mainly work on HGV's so van work is new to me. Anyway I’m not going anywhere so let’s hope you grow to love me. Rasp:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was hidden, right in front of my eyes, must have scanned down to quick. lol

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no it got a crome A-bar and stars down the o/s/r there is a pick in the team white section on the last page i think will post another now.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome aboard Greg W:
Nice looking van mate,i want your wheels,they would bang-up
my blue van well i think :cool: what type are they?? ;)
Silver :ILU:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they are rvs formulas got them with the van, they are ****. they are only car alloys so the fronts are buckling. need to get some new ones. there are pics of the dents in the wheels and tires section.

·
Registered
15 Posts
H: Heyup,, you stokies,, another one here from smallthorne,, (retired ex mech), am a wrinkly now,, and have to use garages,,boo oooh,, got a nice 2.4 r reg, caravelle, boootifull,, see yu around eh,, traa for now.I:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts