VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

Β·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Have you got your dates right Pete ?? :unsure:
Ahhh you mean camper mart ;)
Yeah sorry chaps, Camper Mart was yesterday πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
The trouble with vw shows and meets is my list of stuff I want keeps growing ££££££
I have a thousand ideas for the inside of my van now if I was to use them all they wouldn't even fit in a vw crafter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€―
I know that feeling, the trick is to buy something on your list, then go to a show and decide you want to change direction, so sell the previous part and buy the new idea, then go to a show and decide you want to change direction again, so sell....you get the idea πŸ˜‚ Plus I never said it was a good trick or a cheap one for that matter! 😁

Β·
Premium Member
931 Posts
I'm ashamed to day...I didn't buy anything :( was after a mesh grill but they'd sold out, also wanted a nice carpet for the back but none took my fancy. Came away with lots of inspiration at least 😁

Β·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah sorry chaps, Camper Mart was yesterday πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

I know that feeling, the trick is to buy something on your list, then go to a show and decide you want to change direction, so sell the previous part and buy the new idea, then go to a show and decide you want to change direction again, so sell....you get the idea πŸ˜‚ Plus I never said it was a good trick or a cheap one for that matter! 😁
that's exactly what I do buy something change my mind then sell it just to buy the same thing but slightly different πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β·
Registered
43 Posts
that's exactly what I do buy something change my mind then sell it just to buy the same thing but slightly different πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So what did you buy then Pete??

Did you go Majestic?
No I didn't go πŸ˜ͺ got called in to work
So what did you buy then Pete??

Did you go Majestic?
I like to think of it as evolving πŸ˜‡
Ha ha ha I like that I'm going use that when the wife starts moaning... sorry love I'm evolving lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

41 - 48 of 48 Posts