VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all

This might have been done before but which is the best and most cost effective way of going on this full system £65 ish Pane Filter £45 ish were is the best place to get such a filter.

Thanks
JON :)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
TidyTransporters,T4srus,Brickworks or ebay would be a good starting point. Wont see much difference with just a filter but will get a wooshing noise from a induction kit. Many people say that a good clean standard element in the std airbox is as good as any.
Do a search on here before parting with your money.:ILU:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was of the impression that on a small injected petrol car. Nova fiesta etc used by the young folks and fitted with an induction kit this would reduce the mpg of the car albeit giving it a better sound.

I've read someone however that if I fit an induction kit to my 2.5tdi t4 velle that it will increase power, drivability and mpg???
Whiilst i'm aware any improvement in performace would be barely noticiable can anyone confirm if it would improve my mpg or not???

Cheers:ILU:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Panel filters KN(usa manufactured) or Pipercross (UK manufactured) are good with the stock air box coupled up with an EGR power pipe and decent freeer flowing exhaust will improve motor effiency and BHP and therefore MPG.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts