VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*** KEEP YOUR VAN SAFE AT ALL TIMES WITH THE DISKLOK ***

With the amount of vehicle thefts increasing day by day, we are glad to announce we are now stocking the most renowned steering wheel lock in the industry! It is 100% Thatcham assured and is perfect for keeping your beloved VW out the hands of those pesky thieves!

Click the link below to get your hands on the awesome Steering wheel lock NOW!
https://www.veedubtransporters.co.uk/shop/t4-t5-t5-1-t6-disklok-steering-wheel-lock/

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Most thieves go equipped with cordless grinders and metal cutting discs these days, and from experience joe public (dumbass) wont bother to raise the alarm even when witnessing the obvious.

Without listing specifics ive seen tougher targets than money pits despatched without alarm frequently versus someones folly.

Steering locks wont cut it LOL:

Or, are they an insurance recognised precaution? Would one be rewarded with less premium for the promise of continual use? :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had a disk look on a land rover defender
As advised by police via a letter to my home

Spent over £100 on it

Land Rover got nicked hear it start and drive off so they removed disco lock
No grinding as I would of heard

So don't bother wast of money

Just get top insurance declared mods etc... And contents insurance

I am paying £300 fully mod and £3000 contents from advanced

Hope this helps

·
Registered
336 Posts
As posted many times before, if they want it bad enough they’ll have it, but a good steering lock like a Disklok IS a good visual deterrent to the opportunist amateur who doesn’t really know what they are doing.
Two vans, one steering lock, which are they going to pick?

823 Posts
Hi.
Total agree. Whilst mechanical devices might not deter a professional is should at least be some deterrent to an opportunist. Anything that make life harder for them must be a good thing.
Regards,
Dan.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Love the fact that the advert photos on the website show the steering lock on, complete with a set of keys in the ignition!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts