VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

541 - 560 of 1133 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I did think about going last night but then I looked out the window and saw the weather and thought other wise. Sorry Guys.

·
Registered
258 Posts
first meet I get to and it was arctic weather !!!!!!

Nice to meet a few guys. sorry i left early.....couldnt cope with that weather !!!;)

·
Banned
869 Posts
first meet I get to and it was arctic weather !!!!!!

Nice to meet a few guys. sorry i left early.....couldnt cope with that weather !!!;)
It was worse than SHI-T-E wasnt it? Still next month the weather should improve shoudnt it?:*

Good to meet you and the regulars T:

·
Registered
210 Posts
I was in that trying to change a puncture(in a 2 week old tyre) with a broken jack AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

On the positive side looks as though i did not miss that much !

·
Registered
455 Posts
Sorry I mised it but I got called out for work.

Now, did somebody mention why the meet was in an underground car park? Aren't they wind and water proof? I: Perhaps a summer/winter thing might be in order?

Roll on the next meet! T:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Nice to meet a few of you kent and essex boys last night. Shame about the weather and apologies for bailing out so soon..T:
Give us a shout when you are planing another and order some SUN!:)

·
Registered
154 Posts
missed it again due to work - will be at the next one promise !!!!

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Well!!! Me and Barry (vandidit) Had our own little Kent and Essex Meet at Bluewater Baz will hopefully put up the pics later? I then went on to a Very Blustery Brands :eek::* Gawd knows why!!!I:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Guys
Just jumping onto this thread, just got myself my first T5 and am intrested in meeting others with T5's or T4's, would like to go to the bluewater meeting, or any meeting's in kent, If any one would let me know that would be greatT:T:
Thanks
Feebs

·
Super Moderator
9,236 Posts
Hi Guys
Just jumping onto this thread, just got myself my first T5 and am intrested in meeting others with T5's or T4's, would like to go to the bluewater meeting, or any meeting's in kent, If any one would let me know that would be greatT:T:
Thanks
Feebs
Next meet is the last Wednesday of the month at lakeside. We norrnally meet at the Cobham services on the a2 for a cruise to the otherside meeting at about 7 pm. The more the merrierT:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Right you monkeys as this area wont let me start the thread we spoke about listing all the camping events we are going to this year I will have to post it on here.:*
Just booked and paid for Beaulieu on the 18th & 19th of August. Who else is going and do you fancy meeting up for a drive down together?.........T:

·
Registered
462 Posts
We're going but may also have a few days somewhere else first so unfortunately won't be able to join a convoy!

541 - 560 of 1133 Posts