VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right guys Octobers meet should be a good one!! (Actually done some research!!)We have all the bases covered....

Covered Location - Height barrier of 3.90 meters (anyones high top bigger than this.... there is also outside spaces very close)

A well established fast food chain (King of Burgers) that is open untill 11.00pm on Wednesdays

The car park is free from 6:30pm to 8am (for those really keen members...)LOL:

Meet is on Wednesday the 30th of October from 7:30 (Chris and I shall endeavour to actually be ontime....)

LOCATION : Lockmeadow carpark (Odeon cinema complex) in Maidstone : ME16 8SF

Research Photos!!

·
Super Moderator
9,191 Posts
May I point out that if you go past the indicator (a) and turn to the left past the b and q the entrance to the carpark is on the left through the gates on a right hand bend. I will try and be on time and not fashionably late I: at least I was not to late for Margate :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'll be my usual self and turn up just as everyone is going!

If work don't inconvenience me, I'll try and be there on the dot!

Won't promise though...

Kev

·
Registered
120 Posts
Awww, wont be able to make this one. Gonna be ripping my van apart as its going in on the 31st for his new clothes!!
Have a good one fellas!! (And gals, obviously ;) )
T:

BTW.. fantastic research and recce Gray, very impressed T:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww, wont be able to make this one. Gonna be ripping my van apart as its going in on the 31st for his new clothes!!
Have a good one fellas!! (And gals, obviously ;) )
T:

BTW.. fantastic research and recce Gray, very impressed T:

All part of the service!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,191 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, considering the one way system I'd prefer Bluewater.......

·
Super Moderator
9,191 Posts
If I don't get my injectors back soon.....I might be walking I:

·
Administrator
5,483 Posts
Nt looking promising for me at the moment. Broken cat pipe on the t4 and got to wait until payday to order a new pipe. Beetle currently has no mot and currently on axles stands from where I'm trying to get the floor pan to sit on the floor. And mrs pothole's ford (spitting smiley) is miss firing a gooden in 2nd and 3rd.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I don't get my injectors back soon.....I might be walking I:
Do you know anyone who lives near you? You might be able to get a lift?

·
Super Moderator
9,191 Posts
I don't have a van yet but am looking , can I come along and have a look at your vans
Thanks
Like minded people and always a giggle come along and see what's going on T:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm intending to drop down to this meet - should take me no more than 3 minutes to get to!

If anyone's interested I will have a genuine black Sportline front cab mat with me that I'm looking to move on. It's for the bench seat layout and is in used but overall very good condition. A previous owner appears to have put a cigarette melt mark in it unfortunately, but that's hardly noticeable when it's down on the floor. I would like £15 for it, which I hope is fair. Anyone want first dibs?

I'll be in my recently converted Sportline Kombivelle which is now on winter wheels....

·
Super Moderator
9,191 Posts
I'm intending to drop down to this meet - should take me no more than 3 minutes to get to!

If anyone's interested I will have a genuine black Sportline front cab mat with me that I'm looking to move on. It's for the bench seat layout and is in used but overall very good condition. A previous owner appears to have put a cigarette melt mark in it unfortunately, but that's hardly noticeable when it's down on the floor. I would like £15 for it, which I hope is fair. Anyone want first dibs?

I'll be in my recently converted Sportline Kombivelle which is now on winter wheels....

I followed you up the Sutton road on monday and thought to myself you've had windows fitted :)

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I followed you up the Sutton road on monday and thought to myself you've had windows fitted :)
You will HAVE to stop following people around Chris...... It's not friendly it's strange....LOL:

·
Registered
182 Posts

Defo interested in making the meet. Also interested in the Mat.. Have you got a pic ?T:

·
Super Moderator
9,191 Posts
Be good to get another lwb t5 at the meet and it black :D won't feel left out.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts