VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have just sold by facelift t5 kombi so have a few bits and bobs to sell...

Kenwood 521 DAB unit - Used but in great condition, full working order, complete with box and instructions, still under Kenwood warranty.

Includes...
Kenwood iPod cable
Kenwood Can Bus interface
(plug and play, supplies ignition input, reverse input and integrates multifunction steering wheel controls / MFD display in clocks)
Microphone, wiring loom etc, basically everything you need to get up and going.

The unit has DAB, FM, IPod, USB, SD Card, Garmin Sat Nav, Bluetooth etc and fit straight into the facelift t5 2010 onwards.
Here is a link to the kenwood site for a full run down on the unit... http://www.kenwood-electronics.co.uk/products/car/vw/DNX521DAB/

I installed the original DAB windscreen antenna (they are not designed to be removed and refitted) so I will purchase a brand new one and include it in the sale or if you prefer I can knock the cost of this off the final sale price if you plan to buy a body mount or an alternative type of antenna.

I can accept paypal and can post the unit @ cost or you are welcome to come and see the unit and pay on the day if you prefer. I am based in West Cornwall but due to my job I do get around the county a quite bit so it is also possible to meet up somewhere.

The RRP for this unit is about a grand so grab yourself a bargain @ £500!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi

Although I have steering wheel controls I don' have a handsfree mic fitted, am I correct in thinking that this unit has the microphone supplied?

Regards

Richard

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes the mic is included.

Also includes the iPod lead and the can bus unit (which are usually optional extras) basically you get everything you need to get up and running.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Hi, I'm interested in this.
are there any marks or scratches on this unit please?
Is there a round mark where the volume is turned up and down? It looks like on the pics or does it just need a clean?
Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No I think it's just a grease mark ( looking at the picture it's also on the Nav button) Probably from eating pastys between jobs!!!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Ok, great. If you don't sell it to dickycox I'll have it from you if we could meet up at some point.
I'm in Cardiff but don't mind crossing over to Bristol or there abouts if your travels take you there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just a quick update on this.

I have accepted an offer on this (not the amount mentioned earlier in this tread) but am waiting for the money to be transferred.
He has agreed to transfer the money today so provided the transfer goes ahead today then it is sold. If the sale doesn't go ahead for whatever reason then i will let you all know by updating this thread.

Thanks you to everyone who has shown interest.

Many Thanks

Alex

1 - 13 of 13 Posts