VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
KENWOOD DNN6520DAB,

Amazing system i paid over £1000 for this when i bought it.

It has everything you could want,DAB RADIO,BLUETOOTH,SATNAV,USB,WIFI,DVD,CAMERA IMPUT,HANDS FREE KIT, IT EVEN HAS HDMI.

i only really use it for sat nav which is great,and i put all my albums on a usb stick so i have my entire library at my fingertips.

just changed my van which has a system fitted as standard so this is now surplus to requirments.

It has a small scratch at bottom right side of screen which is only noticable when unit is turned off, once the screen is on you cannot really see it.iv tried to get a good pic of the scratch and of different screens when the unit is on.

Comes with mic,satnav aerial,bluetooth and usb leads. facia plate and fixing cage.only whats in the pics.

Im wanting £320 and would prefer collection so you can see it working and make sure your happy with it.
located CHESTERFIELD junction 30 M1 but i also work in notts so either is fine for picking up.
f

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi steve ,

it should fit fine iv had it in my t5 for last few years, if you havent got a double dine front you would need a double din adaptor plate and a wireing adaptor iv just looked on ebay and the entire fitting kit with wiring adaptor is £18 if you just need to wiring adaptor they are around £10 .

its already got the mic and the gps ariel i cant think of anything else you would need.

if you want any more info PM me and il send you my number if its easier.

Paul

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi tugor

iv had it in my 2014 t5 for the last 2 years and it works fine with everything. sat nav, rear camera.i have all my music on a usb and films only thing iv never used is dab as the only way you get a good signal is a roof mount ariel. and i have a pop top.

as for canbus if im honest i have no idea how that works. but its a top of the range unit i paid around £1100 for it when i got it. as far as im aware there is an accesory for everything .

but your better off checking on the kenwood website. or absolute on here.

if you want any other information please feel free to ask.

or PM me and il give you my number if you want any more info.

paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts