VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm fancying a change to a double din unit for the car, so have my current HU up for sale..... I:

Kenwood KDC-BT6544U single din head unit with integrated Bluetooth connectivity, CD tuner, iPod compatible, etc....

Too many features for me to accurately get the message across, so I've lifted this info from a reputable ICE supplier....T:

Kenwood has built Bluetooth capability into their KDC-BT6544U CD receiver so you can enjoy the safety and convenience of hands-free calling and music streaming. When a call comes in, press a button to mute the music and speak to your caller, without touching your mobile phone. Music streaming lets you play the music from any Bluetooth audio device through the stereo.
The KDC-BT6544U CD receiver is also suitable for iPod users. The facia includes a USB and auxiliary input, both illuminated so you can find them easily in the dark. You can use the big jog dial to search through your USB or iPod music files alphabetically, or jump through your files in increments. The artist and song info is displayed on the easy-to-read 13-character fluorescent display.
A strong built-in amp provides plenty of power to drive your speakers, while the 24-bit digital-to-analog converter brings out every last detail in your music. Use the 3-band equalizer to tweak the highs, mids, and lows for the perfect sound curve for your car. The System E's crossover offers high- and low-pass filters that you can adjust for maximum efficiency from your speaker system.

Kenwood KDC-BT6544U CD / MP3 / WMA / USB / Bluetooth car stereo
• MOSFET 4 x 50W
• MP3 / WMA / AAC files playback
• Folder name search without stopping audio-play
• CD-R / CD-RW compatible
• CD-Text display
• Front Aux input
• Front USB input
• iPod direct control (require optional KCA-IP101)
• 3 preouts (2.5V)
• Subwoofer output level control
• Dual zone source & volume control
• System Q-ex
• Sound Excellence DSP
• Built-in HPF & LPF
• RDS with Radio Text
• High-performance clean-reception K3I tuner
• 24 bit D/A converter
• Bluetooth handsfree calling
• SMS support
• Built-in microphone on front panel with adjustable gain
• Removable front panel
• Remote control included
• OEM steering wheel remote ready

This unit has been faultless since I've had it, and has plenty of power. I've put up a couple of pics as installed in the car. It background illuminates blue which handily matches the T5 :D
the remote is included and has never been used!

All in excellent condition.

I'm looking for £70 inclusive of postage. Bargain!!

Ta for looking. Any questions, drop me a line....

cheers

Greg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts