VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Along with a new website and new premises we have a new key cutting machine!

This allows us to cut to code, so if you've bought a lock and need a key or you have the key code we can cut from the number and send you an original key for that code - not a duplicate but an original, the same as the day it was made.

If you do not know the code send us a picture, on dark background with as much of the blade as you can get in the frame,and we will work it out and post you an original!

Keys to code or picture £10 each delivered
This applies to non transponder shell keys, commonly used as surf keys.

We are also able to offer this service with our right click keyless entry, central locking and alarm kits. Rasp:

Surf keys here - Click Click

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi sean, not forgotten Still waiting on Transponder chips for your car :( Hoping they will be here this side of christmas!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have the later flip key for a t4 just wondering if you sell the cases with the key ill take the transponder chip out of my damaged case but could you cut the key if I give you a code and how much would all this be

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes we can do this, a little more expensive but for a two or three button shell cut to code or picture £17 posted

Dave

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
I guess when you say you are waiting for blanks for the flip keys you mean the AH ones? If so once they are in stock I will be in touch, both of my keys are pretty worn so I am hoping a new key will help open the drivers door. (It will have to be from a photo though as I don't have the key code)

Thanks

Karl

·
Registered
271 Posts
Along with a new website and new premises we have a new key cutting machine!

This allows us to cut to code, so if you've bought a lock and need a key or you have the key code we can cut from the number and send you an original key for that code - not a duplicate but an original, the same as the day it was made.

If you do not know the code send us a picture, on dark background with as much of the blade as you can get in the frame,and we will work it out and post you an original!

Keys to code or picture £10 each delivered
This applies to non transponder shell keys, commonly used as surf keys.

We are also able to offer this service with our right click keyless entry, central locking and alarm kits. Rasp:

Surf keys here - Click Click
Dave

I this still an offering? Keen to get a surf key made.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unfortunately prices have ne up over the last year, current price as per the link is £12.50 cut and delivered.T:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi Dave,

I have a 96 t4 (Tailgate Version), with a busted tailgate barrel if I send you a key can you supply a new barrel setup to that key...?

I cant seem to find them anywhere...

Many thanks, Ross. T:T:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Apologies for the late reply...

I don't think its snapped, I: but the front face is missing leaving just a plastic insert, which basically means I can stick any key in and the barrel turns, I'll stick a picky up in the daylight so you can have a look...

Cheers.T:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sounds like it might be in more than one piece, or fallen out all together - i'll look at your picture and we'll see what we can do :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts