VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Hi Dave,

Firstly, are you going to be at Busfest again this year?

And secondly, would you be able to do me a spare coded key for a 2004 2.5 litre T5 while I'm up there?

My existing key is a flip one and I'd like another one of those if at all possible. I only came across your stand on the Sunday last year, and you could only do the coding at a time when we were on our way home, so I wanted to see if I could book myself in early this year!

Thanks...

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hi, yes we will be at busfest, usually we do the coding from 1700 each evening, mostly because we are usually so busy in the stall durin the day, however if you come and see us first thing Friday ( or Thursday if you are about?) we should be able to come out straight away,. We'll be in the same spot as the last three years

Dave

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Hi Dave,

I just wanted to say thanks very much for the new key and for refurbing my old one. Sorry you had to walk to my van twice because of the dodgy microswitch on it I:

Thanks again for the excellent service T:

Strim (with the blue Caravelle)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Dave, I have broken my key on my 2007 T5. It's a 2 button shell which has been lost and all I have is the blade. Could you do anything with this for me? I still have spare key so no massive panic.
I only love in West Yorks so could bring van over to you.

Thanks
Paul

21 - 29 of 29 Posts