VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We may be a little late in booking tickets for camperjam, but we can't decide wether to book in the family camping area, or go in the T4 forum area, anyone out there going with kids between the ages of 2 and 7, if so which area have you booked into? A:

·
Registered
270 Posts
We may be a little late in booking tickets for camperjam, but we can't decide wether to book in the family camping area, or go in the T4 forum area, anyone out there going with kids between the ages of 2 and 7, if so which area have you booked into? A:
Hi we don't have any kids but our friends are with us in the t4 area and they have between em girls aged 7 & 5 and boys 10 & 2x 3 so sure they'll be plentey of kids around to play with each other !! T:

·
Premium Member
1,678 Posts
my two girls 8 & 11 are in the forum camping area,
arent the biggest kids the ones driving the T4's anyway I:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Hi Rochie,

I don't have any kids but I will be bringing Lisa along. She is looking forward to meet up with her new pals.
Plus I don't think it really matters where you book your tickets for, I booked mine for the Home is where you park it area. Emailed them to change to the Forum area and was told that his was not a problem and I should just tell them I want the Forum area when we arrive.
Guy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts