VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new kitchen pod , professionaly made with volhinger ply so lighter that normal ply, never been used , has smev 8821 cooker sink fitted along with gas fittings etc and drainer and manuals, has lovely micro switched tap with pipe and electric pump , stainless steel push door knobs/locks, cbe 12v socket and cbe 240v socket (not wired up yet) , has removable side table made of volhinger as well , fits lovely just behid drivers seat and leaves room to get by from front cab , cost far more than the £475 im asking and its brand new never used, ordered it and got messed around so much by the guy, by the time i got it I had changed my plans for the van

Also have a cab bunk for sale , folds right down and is light, very very strong , I have lay on it no problem and im 20st , very strong , but daughter to long for it now £50

Pod = £475
Bed =£50

Collection only im afraid from DE11 postcode ( near ashby de la zouch ) , can travel a bit but not stupid miles
John 07449485789

·
Registered
44 Posts
Most I could go to would be £320 at this time of year, sure this is to low, but could collect next weekend.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi barmi

Thanks for the offer , but too low im afraid , the pod with the table and sockets and all the extras came to nealry 600 so again thanks fpr the offer

John

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi John, can you confirm the dimensions, need to check if it will fit behind the drivers seat in my T5, & not obstruct the walkway between the 2 seats - thanks

Richard

·
Registered
14 Posts
Picked up unit today. Was well worth the drive from Brighton! Excellent Pod. And great deal. Thanks John. What a great and genuine guy! Thanks mate it looks a treat in my Caravelle!
Dean

1 - 11 of 11 Posts