VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally in the position to purchase my T5 swb camper furniture. I am in Manchester, anybody have any advise on kitchen companies in the NW. I was looking at previous posts but they are all a bit old. Looking to spend around a bag of sand. cheers

·
Registered
72 Posts
I don't think they sell them as they do their own conversions but have a chat with Leisuredrive in Bolton.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will look into them. Have also found a company called jd designs. Anybody got any experience with these guys?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
T4Life
Unit 5,Harrisons Rural Workshops,Inglewhite Road,Goosnargh, PR3 2ED Preston, Lancashire

Facebook:- T4Life they supply or Supply and fit

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I have just had mine fitted today from JD designs in Anderton, Northwich so not too far for you. You can find them on E-Bay but you don't have to buy them through E-Bay. Same price fitted or not and done within an hour! These are good quality and look really good and the guy is really nice. I would definitely recommend giving them a look up and a ring but don't leave it too long as they are really busy. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I haven't been home long and just recovering from the overly long drive there so no photos yet but it is near enough as the pics on E-bay. I have gone for the grey one and had to have the door at the end taken off due to my bed being too long. I paid £899.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I will get some sorted for you(if I learn how to do it) lol...Also ignore the bed front as again it needs fitting and would of been done but we are going to sort that. The sink/hob has been cut at no extra charge and I've just ordered my Smev9222 hob at a really good price. So hopefully next year we will be totally camping ready!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts