VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I've got these 2+1 removable rear seats in my VW T5 Kombi LWB (56). I would prefer to sell both the bench seat and single seat as a pair but could sell the bench seat alone if required. You can have the floor fixings as well as I have no need for these. They are in fairly nice condition and the single can be moved forward to get in and out the back.

I haven't had the T5 for long and unfortunately don't have a clue on price but let me know what you guy's think is sensible.

If you want the foam matting to complete as a Kombi we can work something out.

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,386 Posts
Well, as a "hint"....I've seen the floor mountings going for over 50 quid a set alone!

BTW...they fit really well into a T4, but, BIG BUT, those floor mountings need to have a 20mm hole in the WOODEN floor to mount them (in a T4....not sure how it works in a T5?), and then metal plates underneath.
I have them in my T4, but it has thick floor as it used to be a disabled use vehicle....so re-enforced flooring for a motorised chair.

Also easy to move the floor mounts, so you can have the double, or a single in the same place (OR a triple as in my van).
The triple uses the same mounting spacing's as a single (?!?!)....central.
If anyone wants a triple to go with these....same fabric, it's FREE to collect (from Norway!)....in my garage, never used.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, do you still have the seats available? Also, where in the country are you based?
Many thanks, Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts