VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi dose any body know of a rear seat extension for a kombi van to make a bed ,I want to keep the original seats , but I also want to make a full width bed that goes over the seats (double and one single that fold flat)

I have had a few ideas to make one if i ply line the van, but I have now come across the styleline interior and quite like the look of that .
so i am unsure o0f what to do at the moment .

if any one has any pictures or designs they could show me that would be a great help .

·
Registered
208 Posts
hi dose any body know of a rear seat extension for a kombi van to make a bed ,I want to keep the original seats , but I also want to make a full width bed that goes over the seats (double and one single that fold flat)

I have had a few ideas to make one if i ply line the van, but I have now come across the styleline interior and quite like the look of that .
so i am unsure o0f what to do at the moment .

if any one has any pictures or designs they could show me that would be a great help .

Try styleline
(not sure of spelling) I think they are devon based and they do a bed that works with the kombi seat, if you google them they should come up

1 - 2 of 2 Posts