VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I ordered a fog wiring loom from these guys - paid for it on the 2nd Sept. I've not heard a peep, nor have they replied to my emails (don't ya just hate that when a contact email is provided :mad: ).

Does anyone know if the company is still trading/have received goods from them recently :confused:

Cheers.

R

·
Registered
724 Posts
Have you tried calling them? 0845 number provided. Seems like Richter Sport are a UK agent for the german products, might not check the kufatec email. google Richter Sport for alternative email and contact number.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quick heads up.

Yes they are still trading, the email I had received in my online order confirmation was old.

I contacted them directly and was assured the part would arrive the next day...I did smell a rat tho...we'll see.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Still trading but a lot of their prices seem to have the decimal point in the wrong place perhaps?

·
Registered
1 Posts
don't bother with richter its a waste of time if you require any backup after buying the item...they just don't want to know and kufatec are just as bad.don't answer emails.would not recommend these lot to anybody eventhough i've spent over £200 with them. my mistake but don't let it be yours as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts