VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody got the annexe section that extends your awning? If so, are they any good and worth the extra £110 on top?

Next question, I am going to get the motordome classic sleeper, and was wondering if the ground sheet goes under the sleeping area as well, and my missus said she liked the look of the carpet that kyham do. are these any good or just a gimmick?

If anyone has any photos of there awnings, especially the sleeper, I would be very greatful to see them.

Many thanks in advance guys and gals

DaveT:

·
Registered
419 Posts
We have the sleeper and the sleeping tent area is actually a separate tent that clips inside the main awning so it has the groundsheet built in. The main area doesnt come with a ground sheet and Kyham charge a lot for their one so you are better buying one cheaper elsewhere.
I will see if I can work out how to pm you some pictures.

Matt

Ps your van was looking good the other day when I saw you T:

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I have a KHYAM porch extension but use it as a little awning, works a treat, and only paid £30 for it used once!

·
Registered
312 Posts
the motordome sleeper inner tent has a built-in groundsheet but if you buy the sleeper fitted groundsheet that does also go under the inner tent. Even if you don't intend to sleep in the awning, we have found the extra space the sleeper gives you great for a family of 3.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts