VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting a Reimo rail put on my swb and trying to find a stockist for the sun canopy? After reading the positive comments on here I'm sold on the Kyham.

Is it the same every year with stock levels? Do they not sit on stock through winter or something? Any idea when they get stock would be great. T:

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Getting a Reimo rail put on my swb and trying to find a stockist for the sun canopy? After reading the positive comments on here I'm sold on the Kyham.

Is it the same every year with stock levels? Do they not sit on stock through winter or something? Any idea when they get stock would be great. T:
Hi There,

We literally can't get them in quick enough :). They are due in mid March. If you send me your email address I will stick it in on the email reminder or if you visit http://www.khyam.co.uk/detail.asp?p=804&product=Sun%20Canopy and put your email in the box we will email you automatically when they are in stock.

I hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Luke

·
Registered
950 Posts
Same issue this time last year when I was after one & couldn't get one for love nor money.....ended up buying a Reimo Charly (think that's how its spelt), the only downside is that it only has 2 poles so in a strong wind it does flap around a bit, but as with most Reimo stuff it's a quality item.
RichT:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Perfect! Any chance of joing a priority list and reserving one! I'd hate to not have one this year, I do loads of festival work and am optimistic of a scorching summer! I:

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Hi There,

Thank you. I have received your PM and will make sure you are emailed as soon as the stock arrives T:

Cheers,

Luke

·
Registered
97 Posts
Have also sent my email over via your order page. darrenb............., under Priority register heading, let me know when they're in and i'll get one ordered.

Cheers Darren

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Have also sent my email over via your order page. darrenb............., under Priority register heading, let me know when they're in and i'll get one ordered.

Cheers Darren
Hi Darren,

No probs ;) Should be around mid March,

Kind regards,

Luke

·
Registered
915 Posts
I've added my e-mail. I could do with a Motordome Sleeper groundsheet too, are they due in the same time? PM incoming.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi Luke,

I camr to see you at the NEC this year, I wanted to know if the Motordome Sleeper had an entrance wide enough to take my Racecar ?
It would have to be entered parallel to the T5 from the rear of the van as the trailer would have to live on the left of the tent to strap it down on the hard paddock .
So basically from the left.....Trailer, tent/car, T5 all in line, hope that makes sense :cool:

If the door doesn't open wide enough do we know anyone that could alter it for me ? If so this could be a big seller on the Motorsport market for you T:

Many thanks

Stewart

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Hi Luke,

I camr to see you at the NEC this year, I wanted to know if the Motordome Sleeper had an entrance wide enough to take my Racecar ?
It would have to be entered parallel to the T5 from the rear of the van as the trailer would have to live on the left of the tent to strap it down on the hard paddock .
So basically from the left.....Trailer, tent/car, T5 all in line, hope that makes sense :cool:

If the door doesn't open wide enough do we know anyone that could alter it for me ? If so this could be a big seller on the Motorsport market for you T:

Many thanks

Stewart
Hi Stewart,

I remember speaking to you. Did you manage to speak with Nigel about it? This is his office number if you would like to speak to him. I will print this off and show him as well 0121 3734708.

Kind regards,

Luke

1 - 20 of 43 Posts