·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have the fault code (below) coming up all the time

00575 - Intake Manifold Pressure
17-10 - Control Difference - Intermittent

the van doesnt really boost at all, ive replaced the n75, maf and all the vacuum pipes, even replaced the turbo with a good second hand unit.
Could wiring to fuel pump produce this code?

Any ideas at all no matter how abstract.

thanks in advance

Jimbo

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
What year is van has it got the MAP sensor in the ecu or seperate in the engine bay, if you have a silicone hose coming off the IC you could try fitting a boost gauge to see if any boost is being created and how much!!!!!

RK Engineering in St Agnes is the place to go......

Also do you stil have the old Turbo pm me if you have;)

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers fella,

its 97 think the MAP is in the ecu, it has the vacuum pipe going to it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
on mine i had very similer codes coming up i eventuly traced one of the problems to be the hose going into the ecu

it was routed so that it went round a very sharp bend under the ecu cover (I think the oem route is up the side of the ecu then 180 degree turn in to the top of the ecu)

when i changed that it worked a treat

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
good call change that hose before you do try putting a small slit in the old one first about 1-2cm long alla conspracys post on the project 200 thread also get a boost gauge they are really useful not just for chavs

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That worked

cheers .... the pipe was routed wrong and since moving that fault code has not reapered and its driving much better.
However still no boost. I have two more faults which may be the reason

01237 - Fuel Shut-Off Valve (N109)
04-00 - Mechanical Malfunction
00550 - Start of Injection Regulation
17-10 - Control Difference - Intermittent

On investigating the n109 fault i found there was no plunger in the fuel shut off solenoid, i bought a new one replaced it and it wouldnt start, removed the plunger and it did. there is power going to the solenoid and it works ????? and how does my van stop????

i believe the other fault is conected to the cold start valve, the wires are a mess down there as believe the engine ahs been changed.

any ideas???

ps are the injector pumps coded to the vehicle?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey Kernow, new to the T4 world so im not fully clued up on everything at the mo. This might be a bit of a stupid question but where is the fuel cut off valve? I put mine on the code reader last night and it came up with a similar fault to yours - FUEL CUT OFF VALVE N109. (mine is a 2.5 TDi )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts