VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi you gotta be on here t4 red tints and you waved first nice one should have turned round and followed me to forum meet at bowness..

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there's only one woman for me , the one that doesn't drive anyway she told me there's only one and thats why i got married lol....t4's are like pictures in a gallery most of them are just colour on a canvas but sometimes its the item in the picture we love the most ....:D

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep she's fantastic even if she dont let me spend money on the van now were having the baby . just got back from second scan everything seems fine ... just cant get my head round i'm gonna be a dad so late in life well now i'm over forty at least i can fill a pram .
with what were leaving that upto the day of delivery .
and as to drinking no i was just drunk on freedom for 3 hours good day on sunday nice to get a wave from someone ..

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats glenridding campsite , i think its the caravan site on the right as you go over the beck .

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yep thats the place i have fond memories of family camping holidays with our dinghy and lots of walking and getting wet in the river . less of a gill more of a raging river when in full flood i used to get wet within 5mins of the tent going up .... used to get loads of geordie bikers on that site but i belive its quieter these days ..... a boy from my town died in that gill a few years ago .....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts