VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

I'm after a front anti roll bar. The larger diameter 27mm one to go with a hefty suspension upgrade.

Thanks

·
Somebody stop me!
11,968 Posts
Doing the same thing myself T:T: Just ordered GAZ shortened shocks, purple tosion bars and matching ARB (Ebay), still awaiting the rear ARB from VW. Apparently you need the one with the ball joint mount on the bar if you want the thickest, mine hasn't got that but its way heavier than the one currently on the van. Good luck with the search bud T:T:T:

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers T:
Already have the Gaz shocks but it still a bit sloppy. Bushes and drop links are worn so rather than sort the drop links etc. I'll get stuck into sorting the whole lot in one go. I definitely nneed the upgrade with the engine swap I'm looking at.

I've sourced some purple torsion bars so I just need the ARB.

How much for the rear ARB if I may ask. It's also on my list which never seems to shrink for some reason.

Don't talk to me about brakes either! LOL:

·
Somebody stop me!
11,968 Posts
Cheers T:
Already have the Gaz shocks but it still a bit sloppy. Bushes and drop links are worn so rather than sort the drop links etc. I'll get stuck into sorting the whole lot in one go. I definitely nneed the upgrade with the engine swap I'm looking at.

I've sourced some purple torsion bars so I just need the ARB.

How much for the rear ARB if I may ask. It's also on my list which never seems to shrink for some reason.

Don't talk to me about brakes either! LOL:
You will hear prices well in excess of 200 notes bud but if you have a good relationship with the dealer good discounted prices can be got. Mine was just under £180 for everything including VAT T:T:

·
Super Moderator
9,276 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts