VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning, I'm trying to source 4 no. lashing surrounds and spacers to fit my slide pod in my Kombi. I've found a couple of sets on ebay but only the full kits of 6 no. with tie down points which I don't need or really want to spend the cash on.

I just wondered if anyone had some for sale or knows where I might be able to source these from?

·
Registered
2008 T5 1.9 BRS
641 Posts
I've seen sets of the plastic surrounds for sale, depends on what price they want for the complete sets you've seen?
It might be cheaper to buy a complete set than source just the surrounds and spacers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've seen sets of the plastic surrounds for sale, depends on what price they want for the complete sets you've seen?
It might be cheaper to buy a complete set than source just the surrounds and spacers.
I'm thinking I might have to do that as the spacers seem the tricky part to track down at the moment.

·
Registered
2008 T5 1.9 BRS
641 Posts
I think the cheapest complete set of 6 with fittings I've seen after a quick look was £55
6 plastic surrounds seem to be about £30
Some sellers say they accept lower offers but they don't always reply.

You could always sell on the bits you don't need 👍

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Steve, I may have what you need, my shuttle had them in, I gave some to a friend when I converted it, but I will see what I can dig out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do have four spacers and surrounds, pm me with your post/contact details if you want them.
That would be amazing, I've tried to PM you but for some reason it says I'm not allowed to start a conversation with you??? could you send me a PM and I'll try replying to it? sorry still a noob to the forum

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
That would be amazing, I've tried to PM you but for some reason it says I'm not allowed to start a conversation with you??? could you send me a PM and I'll try replying to it? sorry still a noob to the forum
I have sent you a message, check in the conversations tab.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts