VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen on here somewhere that others have painted/vinyled the last panel of the vans

I would like to do this purely for cosmetic purposes and make it look more like a camper than a van

I have seen a lwb white van around donington with a blacked out roof, blacked pillars and the last panel done,
just dont know if it was a 'proper' window or falsie.

pictures and advise would be appreciated, i will try the search again, but taking forever lol

thanks dawn T:

·
Registered
197 Posts
The offside rear panel on my lwb camper has been left in situ & painted matt black. It looks ok & will blend in even better when I limo tint all the windows in the rear of the van. You can just about make out the black panel in my avatar.

·
Registered
354 Posts
you can actually buy a black fibreglass infill panel from one of the camper companys which bonds on and looks fab,im sure its leisure drive that supplys them but cant remember,check the big companys websites to find it,very inexpensive at around £60 and they do much more secondhand on ebay,i think theyre only available for the swb though. i bought and fitted one couple of years ago

·
Registered
197 Posts
The offside rear panel on my lwb camper has been left in situ & painted matt black. It looks ok & will blend in even better when I limo tint all the windows in the rear of the van. You can just about make out the black panel in my avatar.

Here's a full size photo of my camper showing the painted panel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts