VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my shuttle, the sliding window has been leaking.

As a result of the water has running down the door card, the roller blind now has rust stains from the roller mechanism underneath.

Any help with sourcing a new one would be great? Part no.'s etc.

Many Thanks,

Dave

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,275 Posts
On my shuttle, the sliding window has been leaking.

As a result of the water has running down the door card, the roller blind now has rust stains from the roller mechanism underneath.

Any help with sourcing a new one would be great? Part no.'s etc.

Many Thanks,

Dave
Quite a few people seem to strip out the shuttle interior when converting to a camper, so might be worth putting a "wanted" ad on the forum (need to be a subscribed member to do this, but only costs £10 a year and is well worth it IMO).

Out of interest, did you find the cause of the leaking slider and have you fixed it (and if so, how?) - I noticed a few drops on my sldiing door sitting on top of the blind and wondering if the window has a leak :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi! Did you source a new blind? The same happened to me with the sliding window leaking and the spring inside the blind rusted so that it broke. Ultimately I'd just like to replace the spring...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.