VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

It's time to move on from my 08 T5 4Motion Shuttle and I'm considering leasing a new(ish) Transporter Kombi.

Does anyone else here lease a Kombi?

Does anyone have any recommendations for places to go to for a kombi lease deal?

Thanks,

Andy

·
Registered
410 Posts
Think there are a sponsor or 2 who flick up on here from time to time. Think Swiss vans is one of them?.

Why you getting shot of your current ??.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I would maybe do a search on here of companies you may decide on using just so your well informed as to what customer care is available T: I just have and was taken by surpriseI:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dude, are you seriously renting a car? This is very expensive. In my opinion, it is much more profitable to save money and buy a free car. In addition, if you do not have the required amount, then any bank can very easily give you a loan without guarantors. For example, I worked several years ago with the bank https://credit-10.com/es/creditea-prestamos/. This bank was advised by my neighbor. I got a loan very quickly. Literally in three days and without guarantors. It was just awesome! Three days and the next day I already bought a car from a car dealership ....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts