VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dark Grey (Black), full Leather, front heated seats out of my recently scrapped Saab 9-3 1998

Located in Worthing - West Sussex
Daily in Horsham - West Sussex

Possible to coordinate collection/delivery between Worthing & Poole (sooner) & Worthing & Tenby (within the month).

Thought I'd fit into my T5 but wife wants the dining room decorated and the seats out of they way. No time to do both.

Thought I'd offer to forum before ebaying

£50 to forum members

PM or Mob 07703 467339

John

·
Banned
924 Posts
Great seats T: and a bargain to boot T: would of had these if I had not bought a pair on Friday ... Should be snapped up T:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2nd PM received (dirrrty_bugger) but still awaiting response from Brummy.

Don't really wish the hassle of packaging and Courier.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3rd PM (late-duber) received.

Think best that if interested you post here that you are interrsted/have pm'd so as fair and above board to all.

John

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK - Brummy has PM'd back and accepted I don't wish the hassle of packaging up to despatch to Inverness.

PM sent to No 2

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awaiting reply from dirrrty_bugger

But to be clear I do not wish to package up in any way as each seat is heavy enough already and awkward enough to handle. To be fair to Brummy if I'm going to do that he still ought to be first.

As the advert:- Possible to coordinate collection/delivery between Worthing & Poole (sooner) & Worthing & Tenby (within the month).

Sorry to be hard about things but for selling at £50 I wish to avoid the hassle of packaging and hanging around for courier collection.

·
Registered
332 Posts
HTML:
LOL
4th in the Q raff t4 fan

Brummy posted & PM'd at 14.52
dirrrty_bugger PM'd at 17.31
late-duber PM'd at 18.10 (so still 3rd )

HA HA HA ARE YOU SURE??? :D:D:D

·
Somebody stop me!
11,941 Posts
Love it, the bunfight begins! Awesome seats having just fitted electric memory Saab seats from a 9-5 i can vouch for how comfy they are and they look awesome fitted T:T:T:T:

Bargain for sure, surprised they are still here!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK - Where are we now

Brummy - Can not collect
dirrrty_bugger - awaiting if he can collect
late-duber - still 3rd :D if we reach you can you collect as ad?
raff t4 fan - will collect
Juzz13 - will collect
Johnnydangerously - will collect
go-ferret - will collect

Still trying to be fair and yes could of asked for more and maybe got £100-£125 on ebay and had all the hassle. Had some good deals and met some nice people via this forum so just reciprocating :)

Don't want to break any rules so treating in order and visible on the forum.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just PM'd dirrrty_bugger to confirm if he wishes to meet up/collect, I'll give him a while to reply.

So late-duber IF we reach no3 were you thinking of meeting up collecting? (not packaging for courier, as ad)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Well the other two are too nice to muck around and are passing to give another forum member a chance.

So Late-Duber the laugh is now over to you A:

I await
Put me in the que bud! ill defo come and collect whenever your ready :)
Wish i had seen this yester day would have had them straight off you!!!

I seen a few of these on Ebay, Do they bolt straight into a T5? or is there some welding to do?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts