VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

LED Day lights t5

834 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  marriott1570 
#1 ·
can any one tel me where to find a live feed only when the ignition is on so i can feed my LED day lights for the front need it to be under the bonet, or under the dash board.

also looking for some flat ones that can stick to the bottom of the head light any suggastions.

#2 ·
We found the main dipped beam on the back of the headlight switch in the cabin mate if that's any good to ya?? Someone has prob found one under the bonnet and will be along soon though T:
Not sure on the led's sorry, but someone done a mod pretty cheap on here with the corner inserts and I think it's under the electrical section!!! T:

#4 ·
what colour was the cable i have conected my front fog lights to the rear fog light feed under the dash bord it was the blkack with gray pin stripe . but could not find one with the ignition on and the lights turned off, need a live only when the ignition is on ?

if you do remember please let me know been on it all day gggrrrr had enough now going fo a cup of tea

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.