VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i know there's been a lot of posts about this but i was hoping people could provide photos of their vans aswell as links to where they got them from please. Im looking for spotlights but also small led lights for decoration really and has anyone got small red ones? I cant really picture in my head how that would come out.

Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
there are cool light - which we prefer for reading/cooking etc - & warm white that we use for over the bed.
all cheapy strips off ebay & been fine

·
Registered
183 Posts
check out item number 151106647482 on fleabay LEDs on a roll 12 volt and cut them to the length you want them A:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good spot light on eBay four for £25 bought recently. I think they were listed as van/marine. Really neat aluminium bodies run off 12v DC.

Will try to post pic after carpet trim finished tomorrow or very soon hopefully if you are interested.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Kids enjoying my new led design, all on remote, colour changing etc
Are they all running off the same remote/ir unit? I have IKEA dioder colours that I want to change to a remote control system instead of the wheel that it comes with and also add a few other led strips about the place...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good spot light on eBay four for £25 bought recently. I think they were listed as van/marine. Really neat aluminium bodies run off 12v DC.

Will try to post pic after carpet trim finished tomorrow or very soon hopefully if you are interested.
That would be great mate thank you.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have 2 white led downlights that work on door switches and a seperate on/off switch for when door is
Shut, the coloured ones were £10 for5 metres on ebay, you can pick any colour or they will flash or strobe
Etc, they come with the remote too, hope that helps

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have 2 white led downlights that work on door switches and a seperate on/off switch for when door is
Shut, the coloured ones were £10 for5 metres on ebay, you can pick any colour or they will flash or strobe
Etc, they come with the remote too, hope that helps
Do they also have a setting that will cause them to change colours automatically between themselves? Also im worried about fitting them i dont know how to hide them as i dont want it to look tacky?

Cheers for all your help mate and any links you have please send.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts